We are a long-standing mainframe services and software company and have been providing high quality mainframe services and software since 1998. We provide all mainframe related services from operating system installation, upgrade, performance and tuning, 3rd party software support and more on both the z/OS and VM/VSE platforms, offering the finest available expertise for securing and supporting IBM z/OS and VM/VSE environments and for the IBM-RACF, CA-Top Secret and CA-ACF2 security systems.
We are the original designer and developer of automated, unattended cleanup for mainframe security databases. Information regarding exactly what is - and is not - being used in your security database is key to managing access control and housing only those users and entitlements that are needed to run your business.
We are always looking for the right people to join our team and help us to grow. If you are highly skilled in one or more of the following areas, please send us your resume:
1) CA-Top Secret, CA-ACF2, IBM-RACF installation and/or administration
2) Performing PCI Compliance Audits
3) Performing DoD DIACAP Audits
4) Relational database administration (DB2, Oracle, Sybase, SQL-Server) and experience with DB Examiner (also known as CA Erwin Data Model Validator or Embarcadero Schema Examiner)
5) Mainframe systems programming (install, maintain, troubleshoot and tune mainframe operating systems and 3rd party software products
6) Mainframe application development with a high degree of knowledge of the application development life cycle (SDLC.)
Additionally, you must:
1)Be a team player, yet able to work independently
2)Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
3)Be able to travel (both U.S. and internationally)
If this is you, we'd love to hear from you, please click on Apply Now and send us your resume! Please send in Microsoft Word format with no hyperlinks in the text of the resume.Appy NOW!